- Indian Airforce Recruitment for AFCAT 01/2020 Batch: Indian Airforce has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
- Branch Name: Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch(Technical/Non-Technical), NCC Special Entry
- Branch & Entry wise seats Distribution(Tentative):
(A) AFCAT Entry:
(i) Flying Branch
(ii) Ground Duty (Technical)
Aeronautical Engineer (L)
PC: 40 Seats, SSC: 26 Seats
Aeronautical Engineer (M)
PC-23 Seats, SSC-16 Seats
(iii) Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
PC-24 Seats, SSC-16 Seats
PC-14 Seats, SSC-10 Seats
PC-12 Seats, SSC-08 Seats
(B) NCC Special Entry
(i) Flying Branch
PC-10% seats are allocated out of CDSE vacancies
SSC-10% seats are allocated out of AFCAT vacancies
- Educational Qualification:
- Flying Branch: Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/B. Tech Degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
- Ground Duty Technical Branch: Aeronautical Engineering Electronics-(10+2) intermediate minimum 6 % marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in Engineering/Technology
- Aeronautical engineering mechanical: candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering/Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Ground Duty Non-technical: Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum/Post Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks minimum.
- NCC Special Entry: NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
- Age Limit: (As on 01-01-2021)
Flying Branch: 20-24 Years
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical): 20-26 years
- Age Relaxation (upper age limit): As per Rules
- Physical Details:
Ground Duty Technical Branch-Minimum height 157.5 Cms
Ground duty Non-Technical Branch-Height-male-157.5 cms, Female-152 cms
AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/- (For All Candidates)
NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking/Challan.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Interview, Physical Test
- How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Application: 01-12-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 30-12-2019
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here